We are seeking an Interactive/Web Designer to join the Minds On team. The ideal candidate will be responsible for handling the creative aspects of interactive design for a variety of our clients, with responsibility for website design, user interface and user experience design, mobile application design and motion design/motion graphics. This position plans, analyzes, and creates visual solutions to communication problems and will help determine the most effective way of getting a message across on the web and other digital mediums using a variety of methods.
This position requires proven creative vision and the ability to take projects from concept to completion and meet schedules and tight deadlines. The Designer should have a great sense of style, aesthetics and creativity together with an understanding of project objectives that can be unified to translate into meaningful visual communication.
Required Skills & Qualifications
- 3-5 years experience creating both large- and small- scale web and/or digital projects - including web/mobile sites, product interfaces and microsite/e-mail campaigns
- Excellent communication skills and ability to communicate a creative vision to associates, clients and team members
- Bachelor's degree in design/visual communications or related field of study
- Strong attention to detail, organization, and the ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Excellent team-collaboration, problem-solving, and conflict resolution skills
- Solid understanding of typography, web, and user interface design
- Photoshop expertise
- Agency experience a plus
- Experience with motion graphics (Flash/After Effects/Motion) and print (InDesign/Illustrator) a plus
- Ability to remain calm under pressure and work in a fast-past environment
Interested? Tell us how awesome you are »